Hosted by: THE HOPE in Atwater
Led by: 222two Ministries
January 13-14, 2022
DESCRIPTION: This will be a time for a man to explore the rediscovery and restoration of his God-given, masculine heart. The in-person speakers will share their own stories and bring to light key concepts to help other men experience this inner healing.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind., to set at liberty them that are bruised.” – Luke 4:18
“This is NOT a retreat about the “seven things a man ought to do to be a nicer guy.” It is a quest into the recovery of a man’s masculine soul, the release of a man’s heart—his passions and his true nature—all given him by God.” ….
“It’s an invitation to rush the fields at Bannockburn, to go West, to leap from the falls and save the beauty. For if a man is going to know who he truly is as a man, if he is going to find a life worth living, love a woman deeply, and not pass on his confusion to his children, he simply must get his heart back.”
- Friday evening 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. starting with a steak dinner
- , 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (donuts at 8:30 a.m.) Lunch included
- Venue: Tucker’s Ranch 8951 Sunset Dr. Atwater, CA 95301
- Cost $20 ($10 discounted / $30 – $50 if able to do more)
- Register at live (events)
- For more information call Phil Buckle (209)356-5402